- TVB actor and actress Him Law and Tavia Yeung held their wedding on October 2nd 2016. Congratulations to the beautiful couple!!!! Guests that attended the wedding included Ron Ng, Ada Choi, Raymond Lam, Kenneth Ma, Myolie Wu and more。
- 33rd Hundred Flowers Award (大众电影百花奖) Held on September 24th.
The People’s Hundred Flower Award or Hundred Flowers Awards, the equivalent of China’s Golden Globes, are considered, together with the Golden Rooster Awards, the most prestigious film awards in China.
Xu Qin won Best Actress for Mr. Six. Nominees included Zhao Wei (Dearest), Bai Baihe (Monster Hunt), Shu Qi (The Lost Legend) and Yu Nan (Wolf Warrior)
Feng Shao Feng won Best Actor for Wolf Totem. Nominees included Jing Boran (Monster Hunt), Deng Chao (Dead End), Feng Xiaogang (Mr. Six) and Huang Bo (Dearest)
Angelababy won Best Supporting Actress for The Lost Legend. Nominees included Yao Chen (Monster Hunt) and Liang Jing (Mr. Six)
Li Yifeng won Best Supporting Actor for Mr. Six. Nominees included Chen Xiao (Taking of Tiger Mountain), Duan Yihong (Dead End), Xia Yu (Lost Legend) and Zhang Yi (Dearest)
The Dead End won both Best Screenplay and Best Pictures.
- Fan Bing Bing at the 64th San Sebastián International Film Festival held is Spain on September 16. She won Best Actress for her film I’m Not Madame Bovary. (The film also took the title Best Film!)
Fan Bing Bing has also been nominated in the Golden Horse Award for Best Actress with the same film I’m Not Madame Bovary.
The Golden Horse Awards, which will be handed out Nov. 26 in Taipei, are one of the most prestigious film awards for Mandarin-language cinema, with movies from Taiwan, China and Hong Kong vying for honors.
Here’s a list of other nominees.
- Xu Weizhou for the Hong Kong version of Elle
- L.O.R.D： Legend of Ravaging Dynasty was released September 3oth. It is a computer animated adventure film packed with some of the biggest names in the entertainment industry like Fan Bingbing, Yang Mi, William Chan, Kris Wu, Amber Kuo, and more. (It’s also available in some theaters oversea)
Synopsis: The story takes place in a sacred mainland of Odin (or Wotan), separated into four counties based on the four elements – water, fire, wind and earth. The published book(s) in the series mainly focuses on the water county, also known as Atlantis/Aslan Empire, with references to the other counties. There are 7 lords and one disciple for each lord.
The cast at the premiere.
- William Chan and Zhang Han will appear on episode 10 of variety show called Hello Summer (夏日甜心) as guests.
(He looks like he’s having so much fun!! =D)
William Chan also went on Hungry Sister (姐姐好饿）hosted by Little S. (For the promotion of his newly released movie L.O.R.D Legend of Ravaging Dynasty)
- Angelababy and Huang Xiaoming confirmed to have a baby! There has been speculations that she was before but the two had been very secretive. Recently, a friend of Angelababy confirmed that she is indeed pregnant.
- New Legend of Madame White Snake (新白娘子传奇) posters for the two main characters. There’s speculations of who they are but nothing is announced yet.
- Ghost Blows out the Light (鬼吹灯之牧野诡事) starring Darren Wang and Gina Jing.
Ghost Blows Out the Light, also referred to as Candle in the Tomb, is a fantasy novel written by Zhang Muye about two grave robbers seeking hidden treasure.
- Ode to Joy 2 (欢乐颂2) filming ceremony on September 28th, 2016. Ode to Joy 2 is said to feature the same cast as the first season. Meaning Liu Tao, Yang Zi, and Jiang Xin will be returning!
- Zhao Liying at Princess Agent’s shooting location.
- Paris Fashion Week Spring 2017 Ready-to-Wear: runs from September 27th to October 5th as part of the global “Big 4” fashion weeks, the others being London Fashion Week, Milan Fashion Week and New York Fashion Week.
Crystal Zhang Tian Ai rush to attend sporting airport fashion. Those long legs ❤
- Chen Qiao En left a long heartfelt weibo message to Kimi Qiao on September 22nd (The day of his funeral ceremony). I translated as best as I can but the Chinese version is so much more emotional…
生命是什麼呢？What is life?
生命是不知道如何是好。 Life is not knowing what to do.
你永遠停在2016年9月16日這一天. You will always stop on September 16, 2016.
你是我在這裡認識的第一個朋友，You are my first friend here.
一見如故，惺惺相惜。We got along right away.
你疼我就如疼女兒那樣寵著，You care for me like you care for a daughter.
你比我小卻總讓著我，你是個紳士。You are a gentleman.
你總是想辦法給我驚喜，你是我的聖誕老人，是我的kimi叮噹，是大家的有求必應先生。You always try to surprise me. You are my Santa Clause and you always say yes to everyone.
你走了⋯ You left.
走的那樣安靜，那樣孤單，那樣令人措手不及. You left so quietly, so lonely. It caught people by surprise.
更多的是自責，我不知道你病的那麼重. So much guilt. I didn’t know you were that sick.
對不起對不起我的後知後覺. I’m sorry. I’m sorry for my hindsight.
對不起對不起我沒有多多的關心你. I’m sorry. I’m sorry I didn’t care for you more.
心疼你受的那些苦. I’m hurt that you were in such pain.
捨不得 捨不得你. I miss you.
怎麼會是你. Why you.
怎麼可能是你！How can it be you!
我不知道 如何是好. I don’t know what to do.
更多的是遺憾. So much regrets.
你留給這個世界的遺憾. The regrets you left in this world.
留給家人朋友粉絲的遺憾. The regrets you left to your friends and fans.
我來送你了，你就靜靜的躺在那裡⋯I’m here to send you. Just lay there peacefully.
像睡著ㄧ樣. Like sleeping.
我沒想過有一天要這樣送你走⋯I didn’t think I would send you off like this.
我沒想過重逢竟是告別. I didn’t think reunited is saying goodbye.
人生無常. Life is uncertain.
你在看著我們吧，你那麼調皮，一定會來自己的告別式 你看到那麼多愛你的人了嗎. You are looking down at us. You are looking at all the people who love you.
最後三鞠躬，最後ㄧ眼. Last 3 bows. Last look.
我小聲的跟你說再見⋯I whisper goodbye to you.
再見⋯ 再見 Kimi. Bye Kimi. Bye.
謝謝曾經陪伴的日子，我最親愛的朋友. Thank you for being with me. My best friend.
謝謝你真摯的友誼，我將緊緊擁抱著它. Thank you for the friendship. I will cherish it.
你是天才，謝謝你為每個人帶來的溫暖和光. You are a genius. Thank you for sharing your warmth and brightness to everyone.
朋友跟我說，愛我的人，會變成星星守護著我. Friends told me that my loved ones will watch over me as stars.
我不知道你變成星星了嗎？Are you a star yet?
也許你已經轉化成任何一種物質力量了. Maybe you are already became a force.
我們將用不同的形式擁有你⋯We will have you in different forms.
人生 是在得到中失去，在失去中得到的。Life is a cycle of losing what you have and having what you lost.
安息 Kimi. Rest well Kimi.
今天小媽把你早給我買好的，明年的生日禮物親手給我了。Today, your mom gave me the birthday present you bought beforehand for me.
我想哭. I want to cry.
謝謝你 Kimi. Thank you Kimi.
常常回來看我好嗎. Come back and visit me often.
因為我會很想念你. Because I will really miss you.